Wednesday, June 27, 2007

not much knitting...

There hasn't been much knitting going on in this house lately. Too much activity outside. Last week our house went from this:

Tan and red to this:
Green with cream. The red front door remained but is now a few shades more terra-cotta-y. What you can't tell from the pictures is how much better the house looks. There are a couple of trim boards and two windows that still need to be replaced because they were rotted but the rest of the house looks awesome.
As for knitting:
I plan on finishing the toe of my second sockapalooza Pal's socks tonight - pictures soon.
I started a second pair of socks but they are just past the rib so boring to look at right now.
I also finished the terra-cotta tank but it is in the frog pile. A little large and very unflattering - no pictures of that one!! I need to do something with a little more negative ease. I am a curvy girl but not that big. Really, it was just gross.