Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad Blogger

I haven't posted in a while...I have been a little preoccupied with ceramic tile, wood floors, window sizes, types of doors, kitchen cabinets...you get the picture. In the last three weeks my beautiful backyard has gone from this:

to this:
to this:

We are adding a two story addition that will be a new dining room on top and family room on the bottom. My current kitchen/dining room will be a glorious big, new kitchen. But in the mean time...they took out my kitchen on Monday. No sink, dishwasher, stove or microwave. The refrigerator remains plugged in by an extension cord. We do have a gas grill. Meal times are a little interesting right now.
We moved the picnic tables into the garage and we are temporarily using it to eat in. Does anyone else have a Harley in their dining room?